Ticket Transfer is the Club’s new ticketing facility which gives Gold and Platinum Members the ability to electronically transfer their ticket to a game they cannot attend to a family member or friend.
Please follow the steps below should you wish to transfer your ticket(s).
• If the intended recipient is not a member, first they need to create a free account here for themselves. Once created, please make a note of their newly generated membership number.
• If they are already an existing member then you will need their membership number.
• Now you need to log into your season ticket account here and add either the newly generated membership number or existing one into your Arsenal network. Your network can be found under the ‘account management’ heading within the account menu.
• Click on the login icon in the right-hand corner and select ‘manage tickets’.
• Here you will see a list of games that you can now use the ticket transfer service for.
• Select your seat(s) and then click on ‘transfer to a friend’,
• You will then see a list of members in your network to choose from.
• Once you have chosen the member within your network you will then be presented with the below screen.
• Once you have made a payment of £1 booking fee(s), the intended recipient will need to log in to their box office account and accept or decline the ticket transfer offer, for more information on how to accept a Ticket Transfer please click here.
• Once the offer is accepted your gold season ticket card will be deactivated and the intended recipient will receive an e-ticket to their email address.