Do I need to wear a face covering?
Guests are not required to wear a face covering, however particularly during busy periods you may feel more comfortable doing so.
What additional measures have been added?
Stadium Tours have been busy ensuring that safety measures have been introduced for guests and our team.
Some of the key points are:
• Cleaning regimes on site have been enhanced across all areas, and additional regular cleaning of our most popular touchpoints.
• Hand sanitizers have been installed across the Stadium Tour route for guest and staff use
• Handsets will be cleaned between each use.
• Disposable earphones are provided but guests may use their own if preferred (3.5mm connector required)
• Guests over 12 years old must wear a face covering, unless exempt, and all guests are encouraged to maintain social distancing throughout their Stadium Tour.
• Guests should not attend a Stadium Tour if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
• Guests are encouraged to pre-book Tour tickets on the Arsenal website and show their e-ticket on arrival
• Card payments only will be accepted if tickets are purchased at the Tour desk
What happens if I feel unwell before my visit?
We ask that any guests that are planning to visit Emirates Stadium Tour are in good health. If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 we kindly ask that you do not visit on your scheduled date, that you seek medical advice and follow government guidance. Please see the NHS website for more information.
Is the museum open?
Yes, and it's included with any Stadium Tour. We'd recommend you give yourself 30 minutes to see it.