We would first recommend you delete your web browsers cache, cookies and history.
If you are using a chrome web browser enter the below in the browser bar.
At the top of the "Clear browsing data" window, select Advanced.
Select the following:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
From the "Time range" drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information; to clear your entire cache, select All time.
Select CLEAR DATA.
Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
If you are using Microsoft Edge browser please see below
- In the top right, select the Hub icon (looks like star with three horizontal lines).
- Select the History icon (looks like a clock), and then choose Clear all history.
- Select Browsing history, then Cookies and saved website data, and then Cached data and files. Select Clear.
- After the "All Clear!" message appears, exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
Majority of web browsers/devices can autofill passwords you have used previously to login with, We would suggest to type your new password in manually and you can also delete old passwords stored in your browser settings.
If you need further assistance please do let us know here