To ensure fairness and parity for all our disabled supporters, proof of eligibility is required from ALL disabled supporters wishing to purchase tickets for matches played at Emirates Stadium.
They will need to upload this on completion of the application form LINK.
The Club will accept any of the following as supporting evidence:
- A statement of higher rate mobility or care component Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Standard or Enhanced rate Mobility component, or Enhanced rate Daily Living component
- Registration document which certifies that you are Registered Blind or Partially Sighted
- Veterans Agency letter confirming War Disablement Pension
- A personal letter outlining your access requirements from your hospital specialist (dated within the last three months)
If resident outside of UK, we can accept equivalent documentation. This list is not exhaustive; consideration will be given to supporting information that can be provided.
Completion of the form does not automatically entitle the disabled supporter to receive a complimentary Personal Assistant ticket, it does however, allow the Club to better understand the supporter’s individual requirements.