We accept American Express, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, PayPal, PayPal Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, and Laybuy.
For certain countries, we also accept the following payment methods:
- Sofort: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland
- Ideal: The Netherlands
- UnionPay: Global (excluding UK)
- AliPay: China
- Bancontact: Belgium
- Trustly: Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, Sweden
- Cartes Bancaires: France
- Qiwi Wallet: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- JCB: Global (excluding UK)
Do you accept cheque or postal orders?
Unfortunately, we can no longer accept cheques or postal orders.
What currencies do you accept?
We accept payments in most currencies. By selecting your country flag on the right top corner of the page, you will be able to see prices and pay in your local currency.
What is Laybuy?
Laybuy is a deferred payment service that allows you to spread the total cost of your order over 6 weekly interest-free automatic payments.
To pay with Laybuy, all you have to do is to select Laybuy as your payment method during your checkout. Please note that Laybuy is only available for orders from and to the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.