Stores are happy to exchange or refund items bought in store, providing the item is in a saleable condition, in original packaging, with its receipt, and within 28 days of purchase.
A refund will be issued by the original payment method, to the value of the item printed on the receipt.
For debit/credit card refunds, the card and the cardholder must be present otherwise the purchase will be refunded onto an Arsenal gift card.
We regret that we are unable to refund or exchange the following unless the goods are faulty;
- Goods that have been personalised or made to your specification
- Printed with a player’s name or squad number, even if that player subsequently leaves the club or their squad number changes during their career at Arsenal.
- Swimwear, underwear, socks, DVD’s, hats and grooming products.
If you wish to return/exchange an item that was bought in store but you are unable to get to the store in person you have the following options:
- You can send the items for return with proof of purchase along with your request of a refund or size exchange. We are unable to reimburse your postage on a non-faulty return..
- Should you return your item due to a fault then once the stores team review, your postage will be reimbursed.
- In your package please include the item and proof of purchase along with a note explaining the reason for return/exchange and a contact number to reach you on.
In store returns address:
Please note stores do not accept returns for orders placed online so please follow online returns process